Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Comment on Comments --

To those who have attempted so far to post comments: sorry! While I want to read comments, I don't necessarily want to post them (just to keep things simple for the casual browser). When moderating, Blogger only gives me the option of posting or rejecting a comment, but not replying to it. If you would like a reply from me please include your email address in your comment. Thank you to those who have commented so far.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My resolutions: Time to quit smoking all smokeables and go into hibernation for a period of intense reading and profuse writing. (Except when I have to come out to work, eat, pee, forage for berries, and volunteer at Mark Hopkins' Mutton Busting performance art fest here in Calgary). May your 2006 inspire art and awe.

No comments: