Thursday, September 14, 2006

Laurie & Gareth's Wedding !

...will be Saturday, May 26, 2007. Time & place you'll know if you're a guest. It's sweet. Pretty traditional, followed by a brunch picnic in the park, but the *other* reception that evening will be a rock n' roll show open to the public - with Calgary and Winnipeg bands!

Yeah, I know, marriage, eek, everyone does it. Hmm. Well I guess I do to. It's completely amazing and shocking when someone says to you, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Enough to change a jaded and cynical mind...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!!

Hi Laurie, thought I'd look you up again since last time didn't take... :o) I knew you would be a blogger!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you! You're going to have so much fun planning your wedding and I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride.. You've got the height to pull off all of the great dresses that I was just toooo short for. Oh my god, I can't believe you're getting married!!! (I don't mean anything bad by that... maybe it sounds bad... I just mean when I think about you I picture us in junior high, not as grown ups...)

Cyndi

Amanda Earl said...

This is marvelous news. Congratulations, Laurie. I'm very happy for you. And your reception sounds like just the right thing. Your intended must be a special guy. Best wishes to both of you.